Boat Magik wants to bring affordable care back into the boating service world. We know what it is like owning a boat, the costs associated with the maintenance and upkeep. If you need the following work performed on your boat, please give us a call first. You will not be disappointed with our service.
- Trailer work from rust, bearings, bunk beds, side rails...etc.
- Oil changes (customer provides the oil and oil filter)
- Lower unit gear oil changes (customer provides the gear oil and gaskets)
- Detailing: so you have a boat clean again. We do everything from buffing to wash down.
- Installation of marine stereos and speakers into the console.
- Installation of Nauticus Trim Tabs: the most affordable way to see better handling and no bow rise.
Another promise that we keep: we perform all WORK by appointment only, thus insuring you the work we are performing on your boat will be completed in a timely fashion. No one wants to hear "It will be 2 weeks before your boat might be ready." Not us! As boat owners ourselves, those are the worst words you can hear, especially now that spring is among us.
So please give us a call. We are located a few miles off of I-45 from Hobby airport.